Register your activity for the Sustainability Festival on the online form below. The deadline to ensure activities are included in the programme is 5th April.
- To be included in the festival you MUST register on the form below – whether it is a PRIVATE activity (for your group only e.g. school) or PUBLIC for anyone.
- When you register we will include your event in our SustFest2021 programme. See more information on how to take part and our FAQ page.
Flexible Programme: Because of Covid challenges, we will have
- (i) a flexible, online listings that means you can change the details of your event easily if government regulations change
- (ii) an online brochure and printed brochure
Before you register:
- Find a date/s for your activity/event – anytime from Sun 23 May to Sun 6 June. (Note: there will be a St Albans Sustainable Market on Sun 23 May and Sun 6 June)
- Get your online registrations and links, or book your venue, if needed
- Give your event a title – e.g. ‘Advice on Growing Food at Home’
- Agree a short description of the event.
- Decide if your event is open to the public, or private for your group only.
- Ensure the activity meets current Covid regulations.
- Consider Health and Safety and access for people with disabilities.
- Think how to promote it – to your members, and to the wider public, if appropriate – see SustFest21 resources.
- Photo: FOR PUBLIC EVENTS ONLY – We need a high-resolution photo (1MB plus) that illustrates your event for the programme. You must have permission and copyright to use the photo. Use your own, or find copyright free photos from websites such as unsplash.com.
- Logo: You will need to email us your logo to put on our website to show your support – see email address in the form or try: sustfest AT sustainablestalbans DOT org (please do not use the Contact Form to send photos or logos).
If you have a problem with this online form, please email us. Don’t forget to get right to the end of the form pages and press SUBMIT.