Help fund SustFest21!
SustFest has been successfully running since 2015, and in 2020 we had over 200 events registered before it was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For 2021 we are hopeful that we will be able to attract similar number of events, but due to different restrictions and uncertainty the type of events might change.
SustFest21 is jointly run by Sustainable St Albans and St Albans Friends of the Earth, and funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, Locality funds from local councillors and sponsorship from businesses and other organisations. Without this support we cannot run the festival and each year we ask local businesses and organisations if they would like to get involved, by sponsoring us and by taking part in the festival.
We already have our community sponsor from 2020, Octopus EV. We are looking for additional sponsors – would you like to sponsor us at one of the levels below or do you have another suggestions?
The levels of sponsorship for 2021 are:
Gold Sponsorship – £500
- Page advert in the SustFest21 programme, which will be online, with a click through to your website or similar, and potentially a limited print run.
- Branding on the website, opportunity for a festival blog and promotion on social media. Social media posts will include during the run up to the festival and during the festival. At Gold level sponsor this will include a weekly post from mid April until the festival and at least twice weekly during the festival.
Silver Sponsorship – £250
- Half page advert in the SustFest21 programme, which will be online, with a click through to your website, and potentially a limited print run.
- Logo and business name included on the website as a silver sponsor. During the festival we will include a social media post on your support of the festival.
Bronze Sponsorship – £125
- Quarter page advert in the SustFest21 programme, which will be online and potentially with a limited print run.
- Logo and business name included on the website as a bronze sponsor.
If you would like to donate a smaller amount we are also crowd funding. We will name any major contributors (from £50 upwards) on the back page of the programme, unless asked not to do so. You can find the crowd funder page here.