The Sustainability Festival has grown in size and impact across St Albans District – including Harpenden and the villages – over the years. The climate emergency, the need to cut CO2 emissions, and to improve environmental sustainability is at the forefront of everyone’s agenda. Find out more about the background of the festival on our SustFest About Us page and visit our special SustFest page for businesses to find out the different ways you can get involved with your customers and colleagues.
Partner with us to reach local communities who care
We are now looking for sponsors for SustFest22. We are proud of the reputation, reach and impact of one of the longest-running Sustainability Festivals in the UK and look forward to partnering with you to deliver impact across our communities.
Can you sponsor us at one of the levels below or support us at your own donation level? This year all donations will go through our SustFest22 Crowdfunder so that we can apply for match funding. Please get in touch if you would like to be a sponsor.
Gold Sponsorship £500
- Larger size logo on the SustFest sponsor section of website, listed as a gold sponsor.
- A ‘thank you’ post on the SustFest social media platforms.
- Opportunity for the sponsor to provide a sustainable theme blog that will be shared in the run up to the festival.
- Opportunity to provide a banner or appropriate display on our SustFest Market Stall at launch event on 15th May.
Silver Sponsorship £250
- Logo and business name included on the sponsor section of website listed as a silver sponsor.
- A ‘thank you’ post on the SustFest social media platforms
Bronze Sponsorship £125
- Logo and business name included on the sponsor section of website listed as a bronze sponsor.