Register your event by using the Registration Form below – from 1 January 2020 to Sunday 9th Feb.
When you register the event, we will include your event in our SustFest2020 programme. The programme brochure will be printed and distributed across the district. It will also be available online. For information on how to take part click here.
PLEASE NOTE: The St Albans Market Takeover event will take place on Sunday 24th May. Last year this attracted thousands of residents, to see stalls, eat food, hear music, and take part in activities – all related to environmental sustainability. Please note this date when arranging the timing of your event. More info here soon.
Organise your event now and prepare this information for registration:
- Find a date/s to hold your event during the festival – anytime from Sat 23rd May to Sun 7th June. [24th May is Market Takeover – see above]
- Organise and book your venue, if needed.
- Give your event a title – e.g. ‘Open Herb Garden’
- Agree a short description of the event.
- Decide if your event is open to the public, or private for your group only.
- Think how to promote it – to your members, and to the wider public, if appropriate.
- Find a photo to illustrate your event – showing what you will be doing.
- Email us your logo to put on our website to show your support – see email address in the form or try: sustfest AT sustainablestalbans DOT org (please do not use the Contact Form to send photos or logos).
For more questions see our FAQs.
You can download the Registration Form as a Word Document here and email it to us (Please note: email address is in the form), or fill in the online Google form below.
Or fill in the Google Form below – this is a bit easier for us.